Mode of Delivery
- Course Structure
- Employment Outcomes and Pathways
- Entry Requirements
- About Course Provider
Overview & Objectives
To complete BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business , students need to complete 8 elective units. Students may apply for exemption for any unit in which they can successfully demonstrate competency.
Students will need satisfactorily complete the following units to achieve the BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business. There are 8 elective units of competency.
Code Unit Name
BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
BSBFIM601 Manage Finances
BSBFIM502 Manage Payroll
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
BSBHRM602 Manage Human Resource Strategic Planning
BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
The following employment pathways to students who complete this qualification include:
- Manage and operate their own business
- Work in a team leader or managerial position
- If already working, the completion of this qualification can support the student when applying for a managerial position
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Preferably year 12 or equivalent
- Possess IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Access to computer with internet connection
- Have Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Able to maintain satisfactory course progress.
Completed a minimum Certificate IV Vocational qualification in business or related stream-whilst the training package indicated that there is no pre-requisite for this qualification WSTC has determined to put in extra measure of qualifying entry in order for the prospective students to have a greater chance of being successful in coping with course load and eventually completing the course.