Mode of Delivery
- Course Structure
- Employment Outcomes and Pathways
- Entry Requirements
- About Course Provider
This course is unique in its ‘practice-first’ approach, and in the depth of learning about the higher education context. Participants will collaborate and innovate with a group of like minded peers through the online learning environment, and through innovative folio and project-based assessment tasks. N.B. This is not an accredited Australian Initial Teacher Education course and therefore does not qualify the student to teach in Australia.
• Academic Contexts & Professional Identities
• Digital Technologies in Learning & Teaching
• Curriculum Design & Assessment in Higher Education
• Scholarly Teaching in Action
- Tertiary teaching roles
- Academic administrative roles
- Curriculum design and development
- Staff development, mentoring and coaching
Higher Education teaching
It provides an opportunity to advance professional practice and provides evidence of the capacity to meet teaching criteria at the higher education level when applying for vacancies or making an application for promotion.
DOMESTIC ADMISSIONS CRITERIA
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION CRITERIA
- This subject is not available to students who require a visa to study onshore in Australia. However, this subject can be studied online.