Mode of Delivery
- Course Structure
- Employment Outcomes and Pathways
- Entry Requirements
- About Course Provider
It’s an exciting time for anyone considering a career in big data.
From consumer feedback to improved service delivery, the accumulation and analysis of data is becoming an essential core of most business operations. This program takes an interdisciplinary approach to provide work ready graduates with real world skills.
With themes of data management, systems analysis and design, requirements engineering, cloud based micro services, ethical decision-making and strategic planning, the Graduate Diploma of Business Information Systems is designed to meet the changing business environments in which you aspire to work and manage.
Providing flexibility in your study, the Graduate Diploma is your pathway to a full Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Administration: Advanced, once you have completed a Graduate Certificate from Torrens University Australia (or recognised equivalent). As well as being an important stepping stone, it is also a stand-alone qualification if you have a Bachelor degree and relevant work experience.
To qualify for the Graduate Diploma of Business Information Systems, the student must complete satisfactorily a course of study consisting 8 core subjects (80 Credit Points).
Increase your career prospects as you build on your skills so you can:
- Understand advanced business principles
- Determine successful solutions ethical decision making
- Systematically evaluate business risk
- Use your knowledge of business software to evaluate data
- Strategically analyse complex business issues
DOMESTIC ADMISSIONS CRITERIA
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS CRITERIA
- Australian bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and
- Academic IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0) or equivalent.