Mode of Delivery
- Course Structure
- Employment Outcomes and Pathways
- Entry Requirements
- About Course Provider
The MBA (Advanced) is an elongated MBA program designed specifically for international students who require a two-year program studied full time. This program is designed to provide an advanced body of knowledge to the changing business environments in which you aspire to work and manage.
The Master of Business Administration is designed by high-achieving industry experienced academics for future-focused, ambitious individuals, who are serious about leading their careers and businesses to new heights. Choose between 2 specialisms as part of an MBA or MBA (Advanced):
- Technology Management enables students to obtain recognised expertise in the current and future impact of technology on business. The curriculum has been developed and delivered by leaders in the fields of Engineering, Science, IT and technical professions.
- Project Management enables students to obtain recognised expertise in the management and leadership of projects. The curriculum has been developed and delivered by leaders in the fields and we display an impressive cohort of graduates in management roles in Mining, Architecture, Project Management and Engineering.
To achieve an MBA Advanced you will need to complete 10 core and 6 elective subjects (160 credit points total)
Your education will be what separates you and another candidate. Having a solid working knowledge of the industry you work in is extremely important to get ahead, and an MBA specifically is highly recognised.
DOMESTIC ADMISSIONS CRITERIA
- Australian bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and
- Academic IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0) or equivalent.