Mode of Delivery
- Course Structure
- Employment Outcomes and Pathways
- Entry Requirements
- About Course Provider
Graduates can progress to further postgraduate studies in related fields of education and/or PhD studies. This qualification is also well-suited for those currently in or aspiring to leadership roles within schools who wish to extend their knowledge and practice within the specific field of innovation and change management (for example, heads of department, lead teachers, assistant principals/principals). N.B. This is not an accredited Australian Initial Teacher Education course and therefore does not qualify the student to teach in Australia.
This course structure comprises eight common core subjects over levels 400 and 600.
• Design Thinking for Education
• Innovation for Education
• Technology & Education
• Professional Learning Project
• Becoming a High-Achieving Leader
• Understanding and Interpreting Education Data
• Education Major Project A
• Education Major Project B
• Leadership roles within education
• Training roles
DOMESTIC ADMISSIONS CRITERIA
INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION CRITERIA
- This subject is not available to students who require a visa to study onshore in Australia.